- Google Chrome: Two most recent versions
- Mozilla Firefox: Two most recent versions
- Opera: Two most recent versions
- Microsoft Edge Chromium
Browsers Not Supported
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer
Hardware and Software
- USB 2.0 for USB camera and audio USB 2.0 for USB camera and audio devices
- We recommend using a headset when using any browser-based system. If required you can use speakers and a separate microphone, but we recommend they not be in close proximity to each other as this may create audio feedback.
The following Operating Systems support Vscene
- Windows 10
- Windows 7, 8.1 until Extended Support end
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later
- Linux: Video calls should work on the usual Linux distribution, Ubuntu/Debian, provided that you have the codecs mandatory to support the WebRTC call.
- Ubuntu latest LTS (with the ubuntu-restricted-extras package installed)
The bandwidth required for Vscene connections ranges from 45Kbs for an audio-only call, to 2Mbps for a full HD video call.
N.B. The information contained in this guide was accurate at time of publishing. Specific accuracy of content may change without notice and may be dependent on multiple variables, locally and remotely.