Hubs are static meeting spaces where you can instantly join and host meetings. You can email invite others to join a Hub as well as dial-out to room systems.
You can access Hubs from the navigation at the left hand-side of your screen.
By selecting Hubs, you will be taken to the main Hubs page where you can create Hubs and/or see all of the Hubs that you have created.
Creating a Hub
Each Vscene user automatically has one personal Hub created for them. To create a new Hub, simply click ‘+ Add New Hub’ and enter the chosen name for your Hub.
As an individual, you can create and own five Hubs at one time, each with their own connection details. If you already have five Hubs and wish to create another, you will need to delete one in order to do so
N.B. With a SuperOrg subscription plan you can create an unlimited number of Hubs.
Using a Hub
To use one of your existing Hubs, simply Select it, in the Hub window that you would like to use.
There are five options in your Hub that you can select:
- Copy Link when selected, copies the Hubs hyperlink to the clipboard so you can share it or open in on another windows
- Invite this will populate an E-mail template with the call joining details, which you may then send to your invited participants, whether they are members of Vscene, or guest participants.
- PIN Enabled When selected you will be able to add an extra layer of security to your hub with a 4 number pin, you are able to change the pin whenever you want
- Settings (Three Dots) When selected, you can create an email invite for users or guests to your Hub , as well as view “Details” for Hub connection details and Browser link
Once you have selected the Hub you would like to Join, you will be taken to a page where you can:
- View and change the name that you will appear as to call participants
- Select your preferred audio and video source
- Invite others to the call
Once you are happy with the call settings, select Join, and you will join the call.