If you have Admin rights for your organisation you will be able to find the Admin option in the top menu panel. In the Admin panel you can manage Users, Room Systems and Child Organisations within your own Organisation.
Admin – Home
In the Admin Home you can see the number of pending requests for User and Organisation approval. You can also see the number of meetings scheduled for that day and stats for the total number of recordings and calls done by all users in your organisation. Here you will also find the total number of Room Systems in your organisation.
In the centre of the page you will see stats for the number of Calls by day, which can be filtered by the Week or Month, and can be seen as a list of Top Users in your organisation. You can save these stats as a TXT file by clicking Download.
In the Users tab, you will find all Users registered under your organisation, as well as any Pending User requests for your Organisation. You can search users by their name or e-mail address. You can click on an arrow to promote a user to an admin and demote them to a normal user. The X in the far right will delete the selected user.
In the Organisations tab you will find a list of all organisations. You can use search to find the one you are looking for.
If you are a SuperOrg in the Organisations tab you will find all Pending Organisations Requests and all Organisations listed under your Organisation. The X in the far right corner will delete the Organisation or the Pending Request.
In the Room Systems tab you will find all registered Room Systems. You can filter them using the toggle to display all Public Room Systems or only your Organisation’s systems.
To register a new Video Room System click on + Add New Video System.
- Name your room – Please name it after a room in which it’s operating. Remember you can use spaces.
Select your Connection Type and Connection details
- 323/E.164/IP -IP Address Example – firstname.lastname@example.org/004401040123123/22.214.171.124)
- SIP – SIP address Example – email@example.com
- V-Room System – Room Extension No. Example – 123123
- Organisation – Only you and your organisation can see and use this room
- Public – Anyone can see and use this room
- Email Address – Email invites for conferences involving this room system will be sent here. Information for joining the call will be detailed in this email.